segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2007

Away from the sun...


Away from the sun...
I can't feel any warmth at all.
Why?
Is the question that I asked myself but I've never found an answer.
Cold days full of sadness take place when hard times seems to appeared.
Life seems to take down all the moments of happyness transforming them into a scene of memories fading in front of my eyes.
Why do I feel like this?

Why do I feel my body so far from my own soul?
Why does this feelings hurt so much?

Why do I feel so tired of living?
Why...?
So many "whys" I've got in my mind but not many "because..." as an answer for my doubts.
Living an unknown life I'm going through a path where I don't know where it will end...

and as a blind man I walk...

I'm walking but not feeling where I'm steping on...

I'm walking not seeing where I'm going...

I simply feel disconnected from this world...

but...

where am I then?

I look at the sky in times like this hoping to free my mind and find peace in the stars and in the silence of the space...
But even the silence seems to be so noisy, it seems i can not find peace to scape from stress of life...
I just end up each day crying releasing my angers, fears, sadnesses, pains and lonelyness...
I wanna call for someone but my voice seems to miss...
I wanna feel the warmth of another body cause everthing seems to be so cold when they are taken alone.
I don't wanna be alone...
I wanna be in a place where darkness can not reach...
I wanna be where the sun rise and where I can see...
I wanna be born and taken where i was taken away from the sun...
Close to you...

Nenhum comentário: