sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2007

The endless world...


It seems that a hundred days has already passed since we broke apart...
So many memories left in a lonely heart where darkness took place...
So many words unsaid ketp inside where now hurts everytime your name is called in time of sadness. I went for a walk...
I walked under the "Winter" rain, feeling absolutely nothing... just watching the rain pouring down in my face... Closing my eyes I start thinking of you.
It feels so hard to leave what we've been through behind, a tear falls down showing clearly my deep feeling and how's it feel to not have you around.
Never felt my heart so hurted... I would like to move on like you did, I would like to rewind the time and have you in my arms again...
Why isn't that possible???
Why being hurt is easy and being love by someone is so much harder???
Maybe I will never understand why that happens.
The only thing I seem to know is "living without you is the hardest thing I ever tried" and "The world seems so dark when you don't have who you love around"
The seasons pass one by one, leaving the feeling of hopeless visions of mine...
Dreams forcing me to cry all night long...
Each day I wake up I wake up asking myself why do I still exist?
It feels like I've visited the end of the world and returned without soul...
My eyes get tired of just dreaming of your face, they wanna see you...
My hands get tired of feeling your touch and knowing your're not there, they wanna touch you and feel the warmth of your body once again...
I see you in my dreams... I feel you next to me in cold nights...
I can see above the sky if you touch my hand...
Have you ever thought how can I do all this without you???
No you haven't... I...
I'm missing you in this endless world without you even noticing... ='(

Nenhum comentário: