sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2007

I would like to be there and never return...


I never thought I would look at the sky and envy the stars...

The light of each bright star expands and shows all its freedom...

I would like to be like them... and just think of who's gonna see me this night, who's gonna like me each night I show up in the sky, who thinks of me as a romance symbol, who thinks of me as a gift from someone...

And not worrying about tomorrow... the stress of each day, the life we basically are forced to live and the pain of love and not being loved...

By looking at them I can see they don't worry about none of these human things..

Lucky them!!

They don't cry, feel, hurt, share or even talk... they just limit themselves to listen to what the earth's got to say..
So many different voices they can hear, so many different feelings they can see without dropping a tear...

They can see beyond the human vision...
Human race is blind for the rest of the world, they can only see a better way to earn money, the funniest way to enjoy life, the easiest way to not suffer...

I try my best to understand why do I suffer too much.

And why I can't be like a star... who doesn't fear anything... who lives free in space where no one can hold them back...

Some of them fly...

Some of them rest in the same place where they were born...

Some of them... are watching over us, curious...

Not knowing what we are going through each day we end up crying...

Each walk we take after a simple phone call or even a conversation...

Each time spent on the top of the roof and just contemplating them...

They just don't know what we are doing, thinking or even feeling...

They are not heartless... they are just lucky for not having any type of emotions...

I would like to be like them...

I would like to be forgotten by the world and start again without loving, feeling, or even knowing who I was and then cry...

By just looking at the sky and envying the stars...

Nenhum comentário: