quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2007

Comfortable stranger...


Sometimes it seems so hard to understand "why"...

Why do I still suffer this much each time I try to think of you?

Why do I still cry each time I see a picture of us?

I've got so many good memories left in my heart that make difficult to leave the past behind...

So hard to move on without thinking of them...

I stopped feeling the same person since we decided to move on with our lives.

I've totally changed...

Sometimes It seems I don't even recognise myself anymore...

No matter how hard I try, I know I will not be the same again...

I feel so lonely, but at the same time I feel comfortable with it.

A company seems to not be needed since your presence seems to be gone for an indefinitely time.

I miss you!!

That’s the true...

And that I think might be the reason why this loneliness doesn't bother me that much.

What really bother me is your presence and the fact you're not here...

I could still be beside you this very instant... but life forced us to move on and choose our path separately.

I hope to meet you again, some day later...

It will still be the same?

Will our friendship last long enough and strong enough to join us again when that day come?

Who knows?!

Strange is... For me the answer seems to be "NO".

After all the pain we been through and the way you decided to move on with your life doesn't seem it will allow us to be together again as we use to...

I had faith on us... but I lost it within the time we were braking apart.

Now I only got hopes...

Will that be enough??

I don't know...

But what I know is it will help me to relax in some ways...

The same ways it does hurt me...

Strangely but comfortably...

Reminding of you...

Nenhum comentário: